Services and Rates
FCTA Demand Response
FCTA Demand Response Operates Monday - Friday 7 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Client must have payment upon boarding any FCTA vehicle. Please have exact change.
- Fulton to Fulton: $3 per trip/per person; $5 per person roundtrip
- Hickman to Hickman: $3 per trip/per person; $5 per person roundtrip
- Fulton to Hickman: $10 per trip/per person; $18 roundtrip
- Student Rate (K-12) in Fulton County Only: Demand Response. $1 per student/per trip. This trip is only to and from school.
Carlisle, Graves & Hickman counties
- City to City: $3 per trip/per person; $5 per person roundtrip
- City to County: $10 per trip/per person; $18 roundtrip
- County to City: $10 per trip/per person; $18 roundtrip
$10 per person/per trip; $18 round trip
- Clinton to Fulton
- Fulton to Clinton
- Fulton to Martin, TN
- Fulton to Union City, TN
- Hickman to Union City, TN
$15 per person/per trip; $20 round trip
- Fulton to Mayfield
- Mayfield to Fulton
- Fulton to Murray
- Mayfield to Paducah
- Hickman to Martin, TN
- Mayfield to Murray
Children in all counties
These rates are for children riding along with an adult, and do not apply to the school rate of $1 per student/per trip.
- 0 to 3 years of age: Free
- 4 - 5 years of age: 1/2 price
- Children age 6 and above: Full Price
FCTA will not provide car seats/booster seats. All children must have an approved car seat/booster seat before riding in any FCTA vehicle.
Ride to Work
FCTA offers monthly passes for residents of Carlisle, Fulton, Graves and Hickman counties.
FCTA has worked with industries and local leaders in these communities to provide safe, affordable and reliable transportation to work. Those needing a ride to work in any industry may ride with FCTA less expensively than owning a vehicle.
The cost of a Ride to Work Bus Pass is $100 per month within the county of residence (Fulton, Hickman, Graves, and Carlisle)
The cost of a Ride to Work Bus Pass is $150 county of residence to other county (Fulton, Hickman, Graves, and Carlisle)
The pass will allow a person to ride to work in their county of residence to any place of employment in their county of residence.
The pass allows a ride to work to begin the shift and then a ride home after the shift is completed.
Call 270-472-0662 extension 3 for information about a Ride to Work Pass.
Weekly Half Price Ticket Days
Tuesdays: Senior Citizens (55 & older)
Fridays: Veterans & Active Military Members